Change of Address

An official Change of Address can only be processed by the Registrar’s Office. The registrar is responsible for verifying the location of the new address and updating computerized student information.

Documentation of the new address is required. The following are examples of acceptable proof of new residence:

  • copy of lease
  • mortgage payment
  • closing statement
  • tax statement

Please note that utility bills are not acceptable.

Clarification and questions should be directed to the Registrar's Office.

Please forward your proof of residence to