NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
(beginning second day of the school year)
8:00a.m.. - 11a.m.
MONDAY THRU FRIDAY
Please sign in when you arrive. We will register on a first come, first served basis for a limited number of students for each session.
In the interest of efficiency, an enrollment packet should be picked up at the school at least one day prior to enrollment.
Items needed for enrollment include
- Proof of residency in the Stratford High School attendance zone
- Immunization records
- Copy of a birth certificate or passport
- Academic records from previous school
- Copy of social security card (optional, but encouraged, if the student has one)
- Withdrawal information from previous school
More detailed information can be found in the enrollment packet.
The student and a legal parent/guardian must be present for the entire enrollment process. This includes
- Certification of immunization records by the school nurse… and vision and hearing screenings
- Validation of enrollment documents and evaluation of academic records with the registrar… including computer-input of student information
- Selection of classes with the counselor…including confirmation that the student is on track to meet State of Texas graduation requirements.
For more information, please contact