Withdrawing a student from school is a multi-step process:
- A Withdrawal Authorization form must be completed by the parent/guardian with whom the student currently resides.
- The Withdrawal Authorization form needs to be submitted to the registrar’s office as early as possible.
- Upon receipt of the form, we send a “Heads Up” email to the faculty and process a Withdrawal Form for the student to pick up.
- The student is responsible for:
- cleaning out his/her locker
- turning in textbooks and any items belonging to SHS
- getting withdrawal grades from each teacher and clearance signatures from the bookroom clerk, library and grade level office.
- He/she returns the completed Withdrawal Form to the registrar’s office.
- The student is given copies of documents that may be of assistance in enrolling at another school…report card, immunization record, withdrawal form, birth certificate, etc.
- The new school will contact us, confirming that the student has enrolled. At that time, we will send official records they request.