Back to School
Spartan Rush Information
Spartan Rush is for all Stratford students currently registered with SBISD. Students are able to pick up their schedules, textbooks, get parking passes (for upperclassmen) and more.
Registration Requirements for Students New to SBISD or SHS
Please be advised, registration process can last up to two hours
- Families new to SBISD or families who have moved within SBISD to a different school are encouraged to register students before the first day of school.
- All necessary registration forms may be completed online in advance of registering the student at his/her attendance area school.
- To complete forms online via SBISD website, you will need an Internet-ready browser, email address and phone number.
- If you would like to print out the forms for your records, please ensure that Adobe Reader is installed on your device.
- Below is schedule for Stratford HS registration dates/times. (A parent or legal guardian must be present to enroll a student less than 18 years old.) YOU MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO REGISTER. Call for appointment: 713-251-3400
- Wednesday, July 31 - Thursday, August 1, 8am-11am AND 1pm-3pm
- Monday, August 5 - Thursday, August 8th, 8am-11am AND 1pm-3pm
- ***First DAY of School: Thursday, August 15th NO REGISTRATION***
- Immunization record certified by a doctor or public health official
- Transcript or report card from the last school attended
- Birth certificate or other document suitable as proof of a child's identity
- Proof of residency is required upon enrollment. (Examples: lease agreement or mortgage payment book, district tax bill, utility bill with correct name and address)