Back to School
Spartan Rush Information
Spartan Rush is for all Stratford students currently registered with SBISD. Students are able to pick up their schedules, textbooks, get parking passes (for upperclassmen) and more.
- 12th grade Rush AM (download document above for times and other info)
- 11th grade Rush PM (download document above for times and other info)
- 9th grade Orientation and Rush AM (download document above for times, other info)
- 10th grade Rush PM (download document above for times and other info)
Registration Requirements for Students New to SBISD or SHS
Please be advised, registration process can last up to two hours
- Families new to SBISD or families who have moved within SBISD to a different school are encouraged to register students before Thursday, August 16, the first day of school.
- Beginning June 6, 2018, all necessary registration forms may be completed online in advance of registering the student at his/her attendance area school. Below is schedule for Stratford HS registration dates/times. (A parent or legal guardian must be present to enroll a student less than 18 years old.)
- Aug 1, 8a-11a and 1p-3p
- Aug 2, 8a-11a and 1p-3p
- Aug 6 thru Aug 9, 8a-11a and 1p-3p
- Aug 13 and Aug 14, 8a-11a and 1p-3p
- NO REGISTRATION AUG 15-16
- To complete forms online via SBISD website, you will need an Internet-ready browser, email address and phone number.
- If you would like to print out the forms for your records, please ensure that Adobe Reader is installed on your device.
After registering online, appointments will be scheduled at the student’s attendance-area school to submit required documents (listed below).
- Immunization record certified by a doctor or public health official
- Transcript or report card from the last school attended
- Birth certificate or other document suitable as proof of a child's identity
- Proof of residency is required upon enrollment. (Examples: lease agreement or mortgage payment book, district tax bill, utility bill with correct name and address)